Monday, October 21, 2019

Challenge #2 Patterned Paper

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!
I'm Beverly Cole, and on behalf of my wonderful design team 
I would like to welcome you.

A big thank-you to all who entered our very first challenge. We got off to a super start!

It's time for a new challenge here at the
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog!

T
he theme for this challenge is:

Patterned Paper


Beautiful papers add so much to a project. Layering them, die-cutting them, you decide how to use them. 
Using some digital papers and stamps from TheArtsystamperShop, let's look
at what the Artsystamper Addicts have come up with to inspire you . . .





 Gorgeous!

You'll want to be sure and click on any DT name
to go to their personal blogs for more details.

REMEMBER:  We have a lovely prize to give away to one lucky player, who will be chosen by Random.org. 

No matter where you are, we welcome to enter... and, although it is not a requirement to use my digitals, I always love to see what creative people do with my art.

The prize for this challenge is the digital set of your choice from

Our rules are listed above (under the header).
Please read and follow the rules and our theme as well.

And although I don't require it, I would LOVE to have you follow our blog and share our blog badge to help spread the word.


In addition to the prize offered,
I will be choosing the Top 3 .

I hope you are feeling inspired by the AADT's samples...Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!

You will have until 8 PM EST Friday, November 1st to enter.
Winner and Top 3 will be announced on Sunday, November 3rd.

The winner will have two week to claim their prize by sending an email to 
artsystamper@hotmail.com, or their prize will be forfeited.

Please come join in the fun!  Looking forward to seeing YOUR creations!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. I just discoverd your blog. I don't know you and your work yet, but I like what I see and it is so inspiring!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lia! I hope you will visit often!
      Hugs, Bev aka Artsystamper ❤️

      Delete
  2. DT has once again made gorgeous designs...wonderful..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Kathyk here from Challenges For Days, my apologies for not listing your challenge previously, but I have now added it to our Monday listing.

    https://challengesfordays.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenges-for-days-monday-list_21.html

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper