Saturday, February 29, 2020

And the Winner of Challenge #10 is...

Hi It's Beverly Cole AKA Artsystamper

It's time to reveal the WINNER and TOP 3 Choices for
 challenge #10:

Hot Drinks

Our random winner for this challenge, who will win the digital set of their choice from 

TheArtsystamperShop is

Congratulations!
Please grab the banner from our sidebar to post on your blog, then make your way over to TheArtsystamperShop and choose the digital set of your choice. (Do not place an order for your choice) You have two weeks from today to claim your prize, by sending an email to 
artsystamper@hotmail.com. If it is not claimed within that time frame, your prize will be forfeited.

Today's TOP 3

Chosen by our Design Team are:
1. Margreet

6. Verna

14. aNNie
 Congratulations!
Please grab the Top 3 Banner from our sidebar and post it on your Blog!
Contact me at Artsystamper@hotmail.com with your email and I will send you your Digital Stamp!

Be sure to join us tomorrow for another 
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge!

Digis are Forever!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great surprise! I am thrilled for my win! Thank you so much, my dear ladies. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me in your Top 3. Congrats to all others.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for top 3 and Mia, the winner, go girl.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners, beautiful creations! Hugs, Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper