Sunday, March 15, 2020

Design Team Call!

 I'm so excited to see the creative entries for this Design Team Call!
 I am looking for YOU if you love to create with digital stamps and papers, are creative, love all things paper, have a blog, and enjoy being a part of a team. 

Mixed Media Artist?
Card Maker?
Crafter? 

All are cool. 

Send me your name, a little about yourself and why you like to create, what you enjoy the most, and a few pictures of recent work. 

I wanna see!!

You assignment will be 
2 samples per month, one for each of our challenges
commenting on entries ending with your assigned number,
and spreading the news about Artsystamper Digitals on your social media sites each month along with your pieces.

Send me your info to artsystamper@hotmail.com.
Call ends March 15th.

Email me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper